Friday, September 4, 2009

LC_MOO

What a learning experience I didn't have:(

I don't understand this Multi User domain tool. I got my username and logged on and wandered around a bit and couldn't do a THING!!!! I couldn't work out how to type or do anything. I've looked at Ken's posting and there I am, "entering the room and going down and few steps, then leaving then disappearing!" what the!!!! I still don't understand it.










I really need step by step instruction, I work best by seeing and doing. Is there a You Tube posting that could help? I'll look into it. No couldn't find anything there, will need a manual of how to communicate to others when I try again. Perhaps I could have linked with the Green etherpad at the same time and got instructions as to how to achieve success.

No comments:

Post a Comment